You’re more than an associate to us.
You’re a mom, a brother, a triathlete, a community volunteer, a dog owner, a moonlighting musician or a social networking whiz. That’s why we place a high priority on keeping you and your family healthy and secure while offering work/life balance to enjoy all the roles you play.
At Yum!, we appreciate the effort our associates put forth daily. That’s why we offer a true Total Rewards package. From Wellness programs to flex hours to a generous 401(k) match, here are just a few highlights*:
- Wellness/Energy program including on-site health and fitness center, fitness classes, dedicated personal trainers, weight management and nutrition programs, company-sponsored recreational sports, walking trail and on-site massage therapy.
- Comprehensive health care benefits, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision/hearing, life, accident and disability insurance
- Bonus and Incentive Programs that reward you for your contributions to the business
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a 6% matching contribution from Yum!
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Hours including work from home arrangements, job sharing, summer and holiday hours
- Onsite child care at all Restaurant Support Center locations
- Same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Legal services through our Group Legal Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Mentoring Programs
- Yum! Foundation Matching Gift Program
- Company Softball, Tennis and Basketball Teams
- And more, more, more!
*Amenities may vary by location.
We like to contribute to a promising future in every way possible. Therefore, our 401(k) plan offers a matching company contribution dollar-for-dollar on up to 6% of the pay that you contribute, and that match is immediately yours to keep.
We love our weekends, too!
At our Restaurant Support Centers, you can enjoy Friday afternoons off throughout the summer and during the holiday season. It’s just another way we walk the talk on work/life balance and make sure you enjoy extra time with your friends and family.